Researchers consider advertising on buses
to be amongst the least costly advertising media.
Passengers are a captive audience for the time of their trip. Given the distances Huron Shores Area Transit travels, your target customer could be on the bus viewing your ad for just over an hour!
Headliner Ad Cards
- Ad Card Size: 12-inches tall x 28-inches wide
- Live Visual Area: 11-inches tall x 28-inches wide (full bleed)
- Ad Spots Available: only 18 (9 spots in each bus)
- Route Selection:
- Route 1 Sarnia to Grand Bend
- Route 2, 3 & 4 Grand Bend to London (same bus serves routes 3 & 4)
- Minimum Booking Period: 3 months
- Material Specifications: Ads must be produced on cardstock at a minimum. Preferred material is 20pt. polystyrene. Huron Shores Area Transit is not responsible for the failure of the ad due to use of inadequate materials.
- Delivery Requirements: Ready-to-install ads must arrive at five (5) business days before the contract start date. Send your ad(s) to: Huron Shores Area Transit, Attention: Susan Mills, 9577 Port Franks Rd., Thedford, ON N0M 2N0.
- Rates: Advertising rates DO NOT INCLUDE the production / output of your ad. Advertising pieces can be completed by the vendor of your choice. You may also send us your electronic artwork file and we will arrange to have it printed on 20pt. polystyrene for a $25 fee. Alternatively, you may send your file to Track 21 Graphix, who will output the file on the required material and invoice you separately for their work. In some instances, we may assist with the development of your ad’s artwork, but output of your ad onto the required medium is at the advertiser’s cost and billed separately.
|Jan., Feb. & Mar.||Apr., May & Jun.||Jul., Aug. & Sep.||Oct., Nov. & Dec.|
|3 mos. min. buy||3 mos. min. buy||3 mos. min. buy||3 mos. min. buy|
|$150 TTL ($12.50/wk)||$225 TTL ($18.75/wk)||$300 TTL ($25/wk)||$225 TTL ($18.75/wk)|
|Full Year (20% discount): $900 - 20% ($180) = $720|
CONTACT: Susan Mills, 519-243-1400 ext. 8108 or email email@example.com